Monday, April 9, 2012

Jesus on Twitter this Easter?

I wish I could have found this video just a few days sooner! I would have loved to get the word out and shared it with you to show to your ministry! But maybe now since Easter was only yesterday, it is still relevant! And personally, when you're talking about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, that is ALWAYS relevant!

This short video is super cool to me! I love how it showcases the Gospel in a unique and engaging medium. I showed this to our preteens on Easter and we had a short discussion about it too!


I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did! I definitely feel like it is a powerful resource that could be used for numerous lessons. 

Christ is Risen....Risen Indeed! 

Be Blessed! 



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of this graphic I made in 2011. :)
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2rcsuhu.jpg

    Keep it up, Scott!

    ReplyDelete