Monday, October 22, 2012

Return of the Blogger!

It has been almost half a year since I last posted on this blog and I certainly have missed it! Well, I have been incredibly busy, with finishing college, getting married, riding a 100 mile bike ride with my dad and beginning seminary at Golden Gate.

I took a break from all things blogging as I realized I had been seeking fulfillment and affirmation from the success of my posts. This was troubling to me because I had allowed my blog to become an Idol!

I am so excited to be back to writing and I look forward to sharing with you all of the exciting things I have learned about Preteen Ministry.

So if you're looking for great Preteen Game Ideas, I will be posting some awesome games. If you are looking for fun mission ideas for preteens I have lots of tips and ideas to share with you!

I will be praying before I begin my next post and I look forward to seeing how God may bless your preteen ministry.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment